Decatur Medical Malpractice Lawyers Demanding Justice For You
We hold doctors and nurses accountable
We trust doctors, surgeons, and other medical professionals in Georgia to treat us when we’re sick or injured. Unfortunately, some medical professionals make mistakes. When they do, the consequences can be serious. Suddenly, you or a loved one might have a severe injury or illness due to a healthcare professional’s reckless or negligent behavior.
Not sure what to do next? Contact Kurle Justus, LLC. Our experienced Georgia medical malpractice attorneys can investigate your claim and build the strongest possible legal case for you. We know what to do because we have been handling complex cases for years in Decatur and throughout Georgia.
Our law firm brings a unique perspective to such cases. That’s because one of our attorneys, Jennifer Kurle, worked in the medical profession as a respiratory therapist for more than 10 years before becoming a lawyer. This work taught Kurle how the healthcare field really works, and she uses this knowledge every day to fight for people’s rights.
We understand what’s at stake, and we realize the seriousness of your case. That’s why we want to meet with you as soon as possible. For us, representing people harmed by medical professionals is more than just a job. It’s our passion, and we would be honored to represent you and be your voice for justice.
What you need to know about medical malpractice cases in Georgia
Medical malpractice is a legal term used to describe injuries or illnesses caused by a medical professional’s reckless actions or negligent behavior. Medical malpractice cases are among the most complicated claims we handle at our law firm. You can learn more about them and your legal options by reading added content below.
- Medical Malpractice Injuries
- Urgent Care Malpractice
- Home Healthcare Injuries
- Wrongful Death Due to Medical Malpractice
- Surgical Errors
- Medical Misdiagnosis
- Medical Malpractice FAQ
We also strongly encourage you to contact our law firm as soon as possible. Every malpractice case has its own unique challenges. No two cases are ever exactly alike. That’s why it’s important to talk to a Decatur medical malpractice lawyer as soon as possible. We can review the details of your potential case and explain the different legal options available to you.
What makes medical malpractice cases in Georgia so complicated?
Medical malpractice cases are among the most challenging cases we often deal with at our law firm. Some of the reasons why include:
- The medical professional who caused your injury or illness denies doing anything wrong.
- The medical professional claims you had a pre-existing condition which caused your injury.
- The medical professional claims you somehow caused your own injury.
- The medical professional who harmed you or a loved one lies about what happened.
- The hospital or facility where the professional works refuses to release records related to your case.
- The hospital or facility where the professional works intentionally destroyed evidence related to your case.
- The insurance company representing the medical professional denies your claim.
Don’t try to take on the medical establishment on your own. Level the playing field. Put our law firm’s knowledge and experience to work for you.
What should I do if I think I have a medical malpractice case in Georgia?
If you believe you or a loved one sustained a serious injury or illness due to medical malpractice in Georgia, we strongly recommend that you take the following steps to protect your rights and demand the justice you deserve:
- Seek medical care right away if you believe your health and well-being are at risk.
- Do not discuss your injury or illness with the medical professional who harmed you.
- If someone witnessed what happened to you, get their full name, and contact information, so investigators can interview to them.
- If you or a loved one has visible injuries, take pictures of the injured area.
- Do not post anything on social media about your injury or illness.
- Contact a Decatur medical malpractice attorney as soon as possible.
Our law firm can help you every step of the way with your medical malpractice case, from filling out forms to negotiating with insurance companies or hospitals on your behalf. If they refuse to cooperate, we will not hesitate to file a medical malpractice lawsuit on your behalf.
Make your medical malpractice case matter. Contact our Georgia law firm.
Many law firms avoid medical malpractice cases. That’s because they know that many medical professionals and hospitals often mount strong legal battles to defend their actions. We thrive on tough cases. That’s because we believe healthcare professionals should be held accountable for their actions. As your attorney, we will work tirelessly to find the facts and fight for your rights.
You don’t have to suffer in silence. We can be your voice for justice and make sure your injury gets the attention you deserve. Schedule your free case evaluation with a Georgia medical malpractice lawyer who puts your best interests first.
Don’t delay. Contact us today. In Georgia, you only have a limited amount of time to take legal action in medical malpractice cases. We can meet with you in our Decatur office, in your home, your hospital room, via video chat or wherever works best for you.
"Jennifer Kurle is a highly experienced and respected medical malpractice attorney. I fully endorse this lawyer."